Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Meeting Reminder

Know What This Is?


    In Jamies announcement about our meeting tomorrow  (Wednesday, 6/20) she mentioned that I'm in the process of making a series of boxes for an upcoming show.  I sure appreciate her plug but must admit that smaller definitely does not mean easier!  Every project is a learning experience and I'll demonstrate  some of the things I've learned during this process.  Boxes are something that anyone can use, they can be as fancy or utilitarian as you need and used for anything from holding your jewelry to left over scraps of wood.  During my demonstration I'll share a few techniques I've picked up on this journey.
     
     Not too sure about the thing-a-ma-jig I'm working with?  Come to the meeting at 7:00 pm tomorrow and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment