Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year to All of You

Hello SCWW, just thought I'd take a minute to wish all of you a Happy New Year for 2011. Keep the sawdust out of your nose and eyes and your fingers attached to your body as we begin a new year of woodwork. Actually what I wanted to do as well is pass along this link from an email I got this morning. Even though I'm known to be pretty traditional in my approach to woodworking there was a lot of interest in the demonstration Chris DiRossi did about Sketch-Up. In my emails this morning I received one from Woodworking Shop, they deal in books. They have a series and this is the first book dealing with the program so I thought I'd pass it along. Heres the LINK for the book. Who knows, this might be something you want to spend your Christmas gift card on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment